- Yosemite National Park planning road closure due to coming stormsby Carmen Kohlruss on October 20, 2021 at 9:28 pm
Multiple storms are forecast in the area, Yosemite officials said.
- What killed family hiking on Mariposa County trail? Sheriff to address cause of deathby Carmen Kohlruss on October 20, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The sheriff said it will be the “final investigative update” about the Mariposa family found dead.
- ‘Strongest storm system’ in 2 years headed to Fresno area. What to expectby Jim Guy on October 20, 2021 at 7:28 pm
County agencies are preparing for problems near Shaver Lake.
- Fresno woman indicted on federal mail and identity theft charges. Bail at $1 millionby Joshua Tehee on October 20, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Arrested by Clovis police in August, she faces up to 30 years for bank fraud charges alone.
- Sheriff’s detectives investigate after body found in crashed vehicle near Selmaby Jim Guy on October 20, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Investigators do not believe that the man died in the crash.
- Fresno man killed after colliding with fence post near Highway 180, impaling him, CHP saysby Anthony Galaviz on October 20, 2021 at 1:48 pm
A resident nearby heard the crash and called 911.
- Man who crashed into Fresno taco truck charged with murder after customer who was hit diesby Bryant-Jon Anteola on October 20, 2021 at 2:27 am
The customer who died was a 60-year-old man who was sitting and eating near the taco truck at the time of the collision.
- Jury verdict reached for Valley man who murdered wife. Her death led to new California lawby Robert Rodriguez on October 19, 2021 at 11:37 pm
He shot her to death outside of a Madera County health clinic last year.
- Who is Clovis’ new city manager? Here’s what you should know about the ‘strong leader’by Thaddeus Miller on October 19, 2021 at 11:32 pm
City Manager Luke Serpa will retire after 17 years as a city employee.
- Fresno County supervisor says he was unaware of CPS kids in horrid conditions until last weekby Thaddeus Miller on October 19, 2021 at 11:06 pm
Fresno County employees said they’ve been trying for years to get management’s ear.
- California could lose millions in federal money meant for K-12 schools, state audit findsby Gillian Brassil on October 19, 2021 at 9:06 pm
Congress gave California schools billions of dollars to help get through the COVID-19 pandemic and add resources for kids.